HDMI to MIPI and LVDS to MIPI Converters
Plug and Play Your MIPI Display
Q-Vio is excited to announce a new cost effective HDMI to MIPI and LVDS to MIPI converter solution that will allow the commercial and industrial markets to take advantage of the latest optical features of MIPI based LCDs. The newest display technology like AMOLED and Full HD in sizes less than 12″ that have been developed for the mobile handset and tablet market are utilizing a new mobile interface called MIPI. This acronym stands for Mobile Industry Processor Interface and is the prevalent display interface for all of the new small to midsize high resolution displays in the display industry.
Starting with the new Q-Vio Sunscreen™ 5” FullHD and 7” WUXGA standard bright and ultra-bright versions, Q-Vio has opened up the MIPI display world to those who have a standard LVDS display signal. There are many MIPI LCD’s and displays available today with many more coming. All can be adapted to work with LVDS with a small NRE fee and a modest minimum order quantity.
Q-Niversal LVDS2MIPI and HDMI2MIPI Converter Features:
- Patent Pending
- Will convert up to 1920 x 1200 native resolution
- 90deg HW rotation (portrait to landscape)
- Convert 2 channel HDMI/LVDS to 4–lane MIPI
- Small Footprint
- Low Power
- Programmable for all 4-Lane MIPI based panels
- Backlight power and control option
- Future version with up to 4K resolution support
- 500pc Minimum Order
- Ability to accept both HDMI and LVDS technologies, DisplayPort and Composite